Sunday 27 February 2011

Some attractive chillis

The "attractiveness" of these chillis is twofold- not only are they nice to look at, but also they are magnetic. They are fridge magnets which I ordered from a web-based business called Snow and Snow. They were supplied in a very smart presentation box, lined with a metallic strip to stop the chillis moving around too much in transit.


I think you will agree that they look pretty realistic.  Compare them with these real ones...



The fact that the models are all different and not all of them are 100% "ripe" is nice.  I consider them good value too, at £5.00 plus £1.50 postage. Here's a link to the relevant page on the website:  http://snowandsnow.co.uk/page16.htm

They have some nice stuff, with a kitchens and cookery theme. Just the sort of place to look when you need a present for a Foodie friend....

Here are the magnets on the door of my fridge, doing the job they were designed for...



Thanks to Sara ("Hilwards") for bringing this product to my attention. :)

6 comments:

  1. Lol, I don't know why Mark, but I find these lovely fridge magnets quite hilarious. They are wonderful, and I just love them! Great find Mark/Sara, and careful not to pop them into the pot one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What next? chili fridge magnets! I have seen glass chili peppers, have you? That could be your next find...a nice bowl of glass chili peppers on the table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! They are going on my wishlist, or should that be my envy list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that they are as good in the "flesh" as they looked on the website! They immediately made me think of you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! Please note that Comment Moderation is enabled for older posts.